Kitchener-Waterloo Photography Classes
Incredibly rare chance to attend an in person workshop! These sessions will not be recorded or released online!
January 14th, 2018, Lindsay Coulter and Taylor Jackson will be teaching 2 photography courses in Waterloo at Uptown 21.
SOLD OUT! Beginner Photography Workshop January 14th 2018, from 9:30am - 12:30pm
STILL AVAILABLE - Travel and Landscape Photography January 14th 2018, from 1:30 - 5pm.
Location: Nick and Nat's Uptown 21 | 21 King St N, Waterloo, ON N2J 2W6
Coffee, water and tea will be available.
Only 30 tickets will be available to each session - buy them today to make sure you get yours! This event will sell out, and tickets will not be available at the door!
SOLD OUT - Beginner Photography Workshop
Jan 14 2018 - 9:30am - 12:30pm
Lead by Lindsay Coulter.
This course will give you the tips and tricks you need to start creating beautiful pictures with any camera.
- The best and most cost effective cameras to buy in 2018
- The 5 things you need to know to start taking incredible images
- DSLR basics, settings, and how to shoot manually
- What all your settings mean: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, RAW vs. JPG, White Balance, Exposure Compensation - and why a lot of them don't matter any more
- Our biggest failures when we were first getting started, and how we overcame them
- How to avoid getting blurry photos
- How to find and make good light
- Composition techniques that will improve your images
- Which images get the most likes on social media, and the psychological reasons behind it
- The most important (and least expensive) lenses to buy for a DSLR
- 5 tricks to getting professional quality images from your iPhone/camera phone
- Best tips for shooting portraits, events and landscapes
- Post production: How to make your photos look even more incredible
- Simple ways to start getting paid for using your camera
- How to backup, store, and share your photos
Plus a lot more
After attending, you'll have the skills required to significantly up your photo skills, editing skills and even have options for making your first income with your camera.
The Beginner Photography Workshop - $120
ENTIRELY SOLD OUT
January 14th, 2018 9:30am - 12:30pm at Nick and Nat's Uptown 21 in Waterloo, Ontario.
Note: if this is a gift for someone, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can send you a printable gift certificate.
Travel and Landscape Photography Workshop
jan 14 - 1:30pm - 5pm
Lead by Taylor Jackson.
- How I went from $0 in travel and landscape income to $90,000+ in one year
- Cameras and lenses we use on travel and landscape assignments. (Not as expensive as you think)
- The best and most inexpensive places in the world to travel for landscape photography
- Travel hacks for getting cheaper flights and trips
- Advanced (yet simple) portrait photography
- Lighting and composition
- Post production and editing images
- Creating images that sell
- Booking destination weddings
- How to book your first paid travel assignment
- 2018 tips for getting 10,000+ followers on Instagram
- How to get free hotels and experiences in exchange for using your camera (even if you're not considered an 'influencer')
- Creating a photography business that will give you your ideal life style
- What you can do today that will make your photography career even more profitable next week
The TRAVEL AND LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP - $160
January 14th, 2018 1:30PM - 5:00pm at Nick and Nat's Uptown 21 in Waterloo, Ontario.
Note: if this is a gift for someone, send us an email (email@example.com) and we can send you a printable gift card.
See more of Lindsay's work here:
See more of Taylor's work here:
Here are a few videos we've made in the past:
And our wedding week in Mexico!